To Fix This site can’t be reached error in Google Chrome when you browsing on Chrome and you’re seeing this error saying This site can’t be reached. Many Chrome users are reporting it. Don’t panic, i will show you steps to fix it easily.
The cause of This site can’t be reached error in Google Chrome is that DNS lookup failed so the web page is not available. So when you try to open any website or web page, you received the error and it says this error.
Here are some methods you can try to fix This site can’t be reached error in Google Chrome. You may not have to try them all, try step Reset Google Chrome Settings Or Reinstall Google Chrome Browser.
Reset Google Chrome Settings
- Open Google Chrome Browser then type “chrome://flags/” (without quotes) in the address bar and hit enter.
- Click Reset all to default.
- Reboot to apply changes then try again your Google Chrome Browser. If this method can’t fix This site can’t be reached error in Google Chrome, follow step below.
Reinstall Google Chrome Browser
- Open Control Panel then click Uninstall a program.
- Right click on Google Chrome Browser then click Uninstall.
- Open File Explorer then Navigate to C:\Users\%your_name%\AppD
ata\Local\Google\ and delete everything inside this folder.
- Download the latest version of Google and install it.
- Reboot your PC then open Google Chrome again.